Once Upon A Child offers customers a fun and convenient way to buy and sell gently used kids stuff, which makes saving money on children's clothes, toys, baby furniture, and equipment a reality every day. We focus on quality, safety, and value – the same things you feel important for your own families.
Once Upon A Child in Warwick is looking for outgoing and motivated individuals who love kids and enjoy working in a fun, team-oriented environment. The right candidate will be available to work days/nights and weekends. Responsibilities will include ringing sales, processing returns, answering phones, assisting customers, tagging, communicating the buying process to our customers, and any other tasks associated with a sales associate position. This is an entry-level position.
The right candidate must meet the following criteria:
1) Great customer service and communication skills
2) Basic math skills
3) Ability to work independently
4) Ability to handle customers with sensitivity
5) Ability to work at a fast pace with accuracy
6) Must have flexibility with work schedules; holidays and weekends are a must
7) Must be able to effectively communicate the Buy Policy to our customers
At Once Upon A Child Warwick, we offer:
Print and fill out our Job Application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need Adobe® Acrobat Reader to view and print the application. Please print out the application and fill out by hand as Acrobat doesn't allow you to edit documents online.